Proper Pole Dance Attire
- Wear SHORTS, to allow yourself sufficient skin grip.
- SPORTS BRAS are a good option for a top to wear to class. They can be worn on their own or layered under a tank. Whether you like the extra support or just want something comfortable and midriff-baring for class, sports bras work well for pole.
- Nice, form-fitting, TANKS are a great choice for class. Look for ones with arm holes cut deeply enough to give you sufficient underarm grip.
- Bring heels that you are comfortable dancing in. High heels are great, but being able to execute dance instructions properly is more important.
- Do not wear rings, bracelets, watches or buckles while pole dancing. We recommend leaving all jewelry at home. The jewelry can get scratched & will scratch the poles.
- Please do not wear any lotion or oils on your arms, hands, legs, or feet the day you are taking a pole class or attending a pole party. Moisturizer makes the poles very slippery and builds up a residue that makes it dangerous for you and your fellow students. This also applies to the floor. Oily feet can make the floor slippery.
- Reservations are required to ensure class sizes remain comfortable and everyone has a spot in class.
- If class is full and you did not make a reservation, you may be asked to leave. We apologize for the inconvenience but it is very important that classes are not overcrowded.
- If you are 10 or more minutes late to your class, your spot may be given away. If this is the case, you will be able to reschedule.
- If you miss the class warm up, you will not be allowed to participate in class. It is too dangerous to dance without adequate stretching.
- If you have to reschedule or cancel a class, you must do so at least 24 hours before the class start time or your class will be forfeited. No exceptions.
- We only allow a limited number of students using deal vouchers in each class. This is to ensure there is room for our members and regular customers. Please register several days in advance to ensure a spot in class.
- You must have an instructor, not another student, show you pole dance moves. Our instructors are trained professionals in their form of dance/fitness and it is important for everyone’s safety that this rule is respected.
Private Party Rules
- We have several back-to-back parties every weekend. Please know that each party has a designated time slot and once that time is up, you will need to leave the studio.
- If you attend a party, but do not participate, you will still be counted as a participant.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you arrive late to your party or lesson, you will be missing out on your party/lesson. We are unable to delay your party/lesson or add time. NO EXCEPTIONS. Allow plenty of time to commute and park so you get the most out of your party/lesson. We want you to have a wonderful, positive experience so please show up to your appointment on time. Calling to let us know you are running late does not change this policy.